COZA GLOBAL PARTNERSHIP
Through the unwavering commitment of our partners, COZA can fulfil its mandate of reaching the unchurched, spreading the love of Christ and manifesting the prosperity of His kingdom here on earth, ensuring the kingdoms of this world become the kingdom of our God and His Christ! Partnering with COZA, many have been blessed and many others have shared awesome testimonies of God’s faithfulness, abundant supply and the manifestation of undeniable and supernatural exploits in their lives. At COZA, we believe that we are all called to spread the gospel to the ends of the earth.
Through the financial support of our partners, we have been able to spread the good news through unique methodology prompted by the kingdom requirements necessary to fulfil our vision.BECOME A COZA PARTNER
PARTNERSHIP PRAISE REPORTS
Shared testimonies have the potential of multiplication and replication in other lives as the testimony of one is the prophecy of another. Since the inception of the COZA Global Partnership, there have been boundless workings of miracles in the lives of our partners. We have seen God show up and turn their lives around. Indeed, no one can out give God. Partnering with God opens you to another level of His favour. Our partners have experienced God’s grace in unusual dimensions and blossomed tremendously. Bask in the goodness of God as you feed on His faithfulness with some praise reports from our amazing partners.
Before I joined the COZA Global Partnership, I was trusting God to make some major changes in my finances. In fact, I hesitated to participate in the partnership initially because I was worried I might not have the funds to follow through consistently. But since taking that bold step of faith, God has been so faithful! I now take money out of money. Money doesn't dry out in my hands. God has favoured me so much and has sent me help consistently from unexpected quarters. My business is flourishing better than before. I just want to return all the glory to God.UM, Abuja
For the longest time I have been long-sighted and as such been burdened with wearing glasses to aid proper vision. Joining COZA, even more so becoming a partner, has helped transform my life in more ways than one. But the highlight is that I decided to test the God of my Senior Pastor; Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo and in faith I got rid of the glasses telling God that if He couldn't heal me then so be it.
After listening to several testimonies on this platform, I keyed in and gradually I noticed my eyes were totally healed to the glory of God. You can't partner with God and be left to hang dry. He is indeed a faithful God.A.A Abuja
SUCCESS ALL THE WAY
I joined the COZA partnership in March and my first commitment was my whole salary, in April, I lost my job just before 21days of prayer was declared by Pastor Biodun.
I joined the prayer faithfully as I was also preparing for my ICAN final exams. Just before the 21 days of prayer ended, I was claiming my partner's gift by the partners’ desk when one of the ladies by the desk recommended me for a job. I went for the interview and I got the job based on my term to resume after my exams. The good news is I got a better job and I passed my exams. I am now a Chartered Accountant.
Praise be to God that makes all things work together for my good.A.A ILORIN
$99 or lessN34,999 or less
$100 - $499N35,000 - N174,999
$500 - $999N175,000 - N349,999
$1,000 and aboveN350,000 and above
Our commitment to you as you partner with COZA is to:
- Continually pray for you and seek the word of God concerning the vision for each season.
- Continually build you up in the Word to become the takeover generation that God has called us all to be through sharing of testimonies, prayers meetings and sessions that build up our church and the body of Christ.
- Ensure that as partners together we spread the good news of Christ and His Kingdom to where God has called us.
Your commitment to COZA through your partnership is to:
- Continually pray for COZA to be positioned strategically to take forward the good news of Jesus using this ministry to reach the unchurched and raise a takeover generation.
- Remain committed to support our initiatives including our outreach programmes towards spreading the good news, changing and positively impacting the lives of people.
HOW DO I REGISTER AS A PARTNER?
Register via the online partnership portal Here or visit the partnership desk for assistance.
Upon successful registration, you will receive a notification email via the email address provided in your registration. Kindly ensure the right email is provided.
Thereafter make payments into the designated partnership accounts based on the frequency stated in your registration. Kindly ensure your remittance is consistent.
You ought to receive a transaction notification email confirming your payments.
Payments made through the subscription platform gets automatically updated and you receive a transaction notification email.
Payments made through the partnership POS at the desk, gets updated for you by the admin. Kindly write clearly behind the merchant copy of the POS slip your email, phone number & exact month the payment is made for.
For payments made through cash deposit at the bank, direct transfer into account or USSD, you will need to send your proof of payment to the partnership email stating the exact month the payment was made for.
After making payments, do check your dash board to ensure your payments reflect correctly. Should you have any challenge with that, kindly visit the partnership desk
You need a profile update if:
- You have never received an email from the partnership desk.
- You have never logged into your account since you signed up.
- The information on your profile is incomplete, that is; Not showing your correct phone number, your campus is not indicated, your monthly commitment and currency is not stated or incorrect, your occupation or address is incorrect.
How to Update Your Profile:
Kindly log on to your account via
- Enter your registered EMAIL and PASSWORD and click ENTER
- Click on PROFILE on the left side of the page
- Effect corrections & click SAVE PROFILE INFORMATION at the bottom of the page
- If you have forgotten your password, send an email to
email@example.com that you forgot your password or call
- If you encounter any other challenge in the process of updating your profile, please visit the partnership desk or call the partnership line.
HOW DO I MAKE PAYMENT?
Recognized Methods of Payment:
- POS at the partnership desk.
- Cash deposit at the bank into partnership account.
- Direct transfer to the partnership account.
- Payment through the platform using subscription.
- CASH AND CHEQUE ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE AT THE DESK.
PARTNERSHIP ACCOUNT DETAILS
BANK: DIAMOND BANK
ACCOUNT NAME: COMMONWEALTH OF ZION ASSEMBLY PARTNERSHIP ACC
NGN Account: 0090412012
USD Account: 0090412029
USSD Transfer Code:
Philippians 1:5 (Amplified Bible)
"[Thanking God] for your participation and partnership [both your comforting fellowship and gracious contributions] in [advancing] the good news [regarding salvation] from the first day [you heard it] until now."